Transform ACH style helmets into a streamlined platform capable of integrating mission enhancing components and accessories such as visors, mandibles, lights and cameras.
- One size fits all
- Easily mounts to the sides of the helmet.
- Mounts using existing chinstrap holes in the helmet.
- Multiple non-snag attachment points provide quick, easy and secure donning and doffing of accessories, and clean routing of external wires and cables in a streamlined configuration to minimize user distraction.
- Compatible with ballistic visors and mandibles to offer several options for fully integrated face protection.
- Visor mounts directly; mandible through a point molded into the rail.
- May be integrated with liners and retention systems.
- Corners of the rail designed for compatibility with Ops-Core O2 Mask Straps making the helmet suitable for HALO/HAHO operations.
- Designed to emergency release accessories at 8ft-lbs (11 Newton meters) of torque to prevent neck injuries in the event of snagging.
- Durable, lightweight construction.
- Kit includes: (2) ARCs, (2) Picatinny Adapters, (2) Wing- Loc Adapters, ballistic mounting hardware, (10) cable ties, and (optional) hook & carabiner bungees to assist with stabilization of night vision devices and mounting brackets.
- Fits most ACH/MICH 2000 style helmets in size Large
- Fits some ACH/MICH 2000 style helmets in size Medium
- Does not fit any ACH/MICH helmets in sizes Extra Large or Small
- Does not fit MICH 2001 (high ear cut) helmet